NeedsConnector Frequently Asked Questions
This list of help questions is a work in progress. If you don't find the answer to your question, please feel free to Contact Us. We will try to respond the same day.
You are viewing results for Wish Lists - Setup . To see all FAQs, Click here
A NeedsConnector Wish List is a place for your organization to post a list of wishes or needs.
It can be something you are asking supporters to buy or a service you are asking them to provide.
You can start here...
- Enter/select our organization
- Enter your contact information
- Describe why you are posting this Wish List
- Include delivery instructions (delivery address or physical location to drop off)
- Click Add New Wish for each item in your Wish List
- Give it a brief descriptive name
- Provide a longer description, if necessary
- Specify the quantity needed
- You can also add services to your Wish List. If you do, make sure your description is details. You may also want to check out NeedsConnector's Online Sign-up feature.
- Clicking Preview Search will open a new window and search for the item on Amazon. If you want more specific results, provide a more detailed name/description
- You can add 1 or 2 logos for your organization and/or Wish List
Does it have to be purchased from Amazon?
No, you may see advertisements from Amazon displayed with requested items. These are suggested items based on a search for the wish's name and description. Your supporters are free to shop anywhere.
Enable monetary donations in your wish list
If you would like a Donations Accepted link added to your project's online pages:
- Create a separate NeedsConnector donations project (from the MyProjects page)
- Refresh the project editor page via the browser page refresh button
- Select the newly created donations project in the Donations section.